LIVE WELL FESTIVAL 2017
The Live Well Festival is all about healthy lifestyles, fitness, nutrition, wellbeing & happiness. Back for 2017, immerse yourself in a huge array of festival features including the Hits Fitness Studio, Kids Zone, Kiwiherb Chill Out Zone, Food Market, 60+ Exhibitors, free massage and meditation sessions. Hear from NZ’s leading health and wellbeing experts including Claire Turnbull, Makaia Carr, Danijela Unkovich, Art Green and many more on the Powerstage.
Don’t miss NZ’s most interactive health and wellbeing festival.
GA tickets $15 | Door sales $20 | BOOK NOW
Class Passes $20 each (must hold a GA Ticket) - bundles available
Weave your way through the exciting array of Exhibitors showcasing all the latest trends in heath & wellbeing.
Power stage listen & learn from experts in lifestyle & wellbeing in a series of free seminars & food demonstrations.
Kids Zone will keep the little ones busy with kids cooking classes, colouring & games.
The Hits Fitness Studio provides a range of fitness classes that will be running throughout the day for all levels & styles.
Join us at either a Pilates or Yoga class in The Hits Fitness Studio and receive a FREE Yoga Mat
Holistic Centre where you’ll find FREE mindfulness & meditation sessions, massages and a relaxing vibe.
Kiwiherb Chill Out Zone located within the Food Market - kick back with a coffee, a bite to eat & a bunch of friends & family. Enjoy some time together soaking up the atmosphere & a bit of light entertainment on the stage
NEW: Food Market tuck into all kinds of delicious, healthy kai from our food vendors & trucks.
Parking during the show
Disabled parking spaces are available at The Cloud during the event.
Please note they are only to be used whilst at the event and a valid disability pass must be displayed at all times.
To access disabled parking please see the security guard on duty.
BRITOMART Car Park are offering special event parking for $20 for 12 hours.
Simply press the EVENT TICKET button on the pay station before inserting their ticket to get the special event rate. You can either prepay or pay on departure.
Once paid you will have 12hrs from the time of entry to leave the car park.
Please note, this offer is only available for self-parking not valet parking.
What do I need to bring?
- GA Ticket either printed or on your phone for entry
- If you are participating in any of our Fitness Classes, please bring your Class Pass ticket (printed or on phone) and come in your active wear
- SOME exhibitors have EFTPOS available however best to also bring along some cash for those that don't
- Cash out will be available from the Rego desk
- $15 for Goodie Bag (worth over $100) are available for purchase from the registration desk - you may use the bag to carry items you purchase from the exhibitors
Is the festival suitable for kids?
- YES! There's something for everyone at the LWF, kids under 12 can come for FREE, we will also have a kids zone including kids yoga, colouring in and face painting to keep the kids entertained
Any queries - please feel to get in touch with NZME Events team - email@example.com